- Build an access agent installer.
Click the Arrow to open the “Build Installer” modal window
2. Pick a name for the access session that will be created by this installer.
- From the drop-down menu, select either, “Use Machine Name” or “Use Specific Value.”
- The “Use Machine Name” option will label the access session by the name of the machine.
- “Use Specific Value” will prompt you to enter your own value.
- By default, the name of the access session will be the name of the machine.
Select from these installer options:
- Windows (.exe) – Will fetch a compatible version of .NET if the target computer does not have it
- Windows (.msi)
- Mac OS X (.pkg) – May require a reboot before the access session is visible on your Host page
- Debian Linux (.deb)
- Red Hat Linux (.rpm)
- Mac/Linux (.sh)
3. Install the access agent on a machine.
4. Run the installer on your machine to install the QuikBox Remote Control agent.
5. Once everything’s installed, conduct your remote access session!
Use the host client features, such as “Blank Guest Screen” or the File Transfer menu, to interact with the remote machine.