How to Setup Office365 email in the Outlook for Android app
If you haven't already, download the Outlook app from Google Play Store
1. Open Outlook for Android. The icon looks like this:
2. Tap Get Started if it's your first time or go to Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
3. Enter your full email address, then tap Continue.
4. Enter your email account password and tap Sign In or Next.
5. Outlook may request permission to access your calendar, contacts, etc. Tap Yes or Allow.
6. You're now ready to use Outlook for Android!